How to Enter
1. Record a 90-second (or less) video of your talent.
2. Enter the requested information and tell us about you and your talent.
3. Upload your video.
4. Multiple entries permitted in round one.
How to Vote
Round one voting is April 12-23, 2021
1. To view all entries, click the "Gallery" tab at the top of the website.
2. To vote for an entry, click on the video you'd like to vote for and click the "Vote Now" button to cast your vote.
3. All votes are a $5 donation to the PA Foundation; there is a two vote ($10) minimum.
4. You may purchase up to 50 votes per 12 hours ($250).
• Winner: $500 gift card
• First runner-up: $250 gift card
• Second runner-up: $150 gift card
• Third runner-up: $75 gift card
For all official rules, prizes, dates and deadlines, visit the "Enter Contest" tab found at the top of the website, or click here.
To purchase a ticket to the live virtual finale on May 25, click here.
About PAs Got Talent!
We're the PA Foundation, a national nonprofit organization that promotes better health and wellness by providing PAs and PA students with philanthropic opportunities and resources. PAs Got Talent! is a fundraiser supporting our mission of empowering PAs to improve health through philanthropy and service.
Entering the contest is free! Voting on your favorite entries requires a donation. Votes are $5 each, with a minimum of two (2) votes, or a $10 donation. You may purchase up to 50 votes per 12 hours ($250).
Be sure to join us on Tuesday, May 25, for a LIVE broadcast of our annual Party for a Purpose. The finalists of the PAs Got Talent! competition will have one last opportunity to share their talent, and the audience will cast their votes to determine which contestant will be crowned the winner.